Usage of the public access DUAs on wp.adelaide.edu.au

Mark Prior <mrp@itd.adelaide.edu.au> Fri, 15 May 1992 05:08 UTC

To: osi-ds@cs.ucl.ac.uk
Subject: Usage of the public access DUAs on wp.adelaide.edu.au
Date: Fri, 15 May 1992 12:46:45 +0930
From: Mark Prior <mrp@itd.adelaide.edu.au>

I just thought I would summarise the dua usage through our public
access account, this has been in use for about 18 months. Most people
who use this service are in Australia, although I have seen people
logged in from Europe, North America and the Pacific Rim (including
places such as Singapore who aren't participating in the Internet
Directory Pilot).

Here is a break down of how often each dua was used. Note, xtdua was
only available for about a month (on evaluation from X-Tel) and xd has
not been available since last August. Also the welcome banner only
lists fred, pod and sd, you have to read the prompt to see that the
others are available.

fred    1113
pod      937
sd       419