Re: Directory Management & Yokohama meeting

"James W. Hong" <jwkhong@csd.uwo.ca> Thu, 03 June 1993 21:58 UTC

Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: "James W. Hong" <jwkhong@csd.uwo.ca>
Subject: Re: Directory Management & Yokohama meeting
To: "Ella P. Gardner" <epg@gateway.mitre.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1993 13:40:40 -0400
Cc: osi-ds@cs.ucl.ac.uk

> As you all know, there's a call for contributions on the use of OSI
> Systems Mangement for administration of the Directory, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC
> 21 N7024. In case you don't have N7024 handy, I've copied it at the end
> of this message.
>
> [... deleted]

> N7024
>
> National bodies are requested to consider the Use of OSI Systems
> Management for Administration of the Directory, and to submit
> contributions to the next ISO/IEC SC 21/WG4 meeting on the Directory
> (Yokohama, May 1993). National Bodies are requested to specifically
> address the following areas with contributions:

I wonder if it is possible to obtain copies of the proposals/submissions made
at the Yokohama meeting.  Is there possibly an ftp archive site for them?
Otherwise, could someone suggest how I might be able to obtain them?

Thanks,

James W. Hong
Dept. of Computer Science      	             	jwkhong@csd.uwo.ca
Middlesex College
Univ. of Western Ontario			Tel: (519) 679-2111 x6906
London, Ontario, N6A-5B7 CANADA    		Fax: (519) 661-3515