Re: x400ops IETF meeting directory?

" (Tony Genovese)" <genovese@ophelia.nersc.gov> Wed, 24 March 1993 21:34 UTC

Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1993 15:33:03 +0000
X400-Originator: cargille@cs.wisc.edu
X400-Recipients: non-disclosure:;
X400-MTS-Identifier: [/PRMD=XNREN/ADMD= /C=US/; mhs-relay..964:24.02.93.21.33.03]
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: " (Tony Genovese)" <genovese@ophelia.nersc.gov>
To: Allan.Cargille@cs.wisc.edu, Alf.Hansen@delab.sintef.no
Cc: ietf-osi-x400ops@cs.wisc.edu
Subject: Re: x400ops IETF meeting directory?

> > I know that people really appreciated having a meeting directory for
> > the last IETF meeting.  Alf, can you create such a meeting directory
> > again for the upcoming meeting?
>
> I can do that, but it has to wait until Friday because I have a full two day
> meeting here today and tomorrow.

	I think it is helpfull for the group to have two file servers. But I
don't want to confuse the group with different versions of the documents, well
that is confuse them any more than they are :) When you bring up your directory
could you make sure we both have the same versions?

Directory Status:

	I have updated the Columbus directory with new versions from:

	Allan Cargille		ops-9
	Urs Eppenberger		ops-3
	Claudio Allocchio	ops-2b

I still need Alf's latest. And I am assuming all the other Editor/Authors have
checked their documents to insure we have there latest Versions, well ...

FYI:	The Documents are stored in /ietf/x400ops/columbus/

File transfer access:
       FTP:
         Machine name:        nic.es.net
         IP address:          128.55.32.3
         Account:             anonymous
         Password:            <send your 822 email address>

	 type: cd ietf.x400ops.columbus

Current Documents:

	Agenda
	GoMhs.community
	mailservers
	mapping.authorities
	Minutes
	proposed-charter
	table.distribution
	ops-1 -> ops-10.missing

Since I am leaving as soon as I sign this note, if you have any documents that
need to be updated post it to the list or to Arlene Getchell (getchell@es.net),
she is on this list and she will put any new documents on the server. To
help her out please specify which document you want updated (i.e. ops-1, agenda,
gomhs.community, etc).

I hope you all have a safe trip and a very productive meeting!!

Tony...