Re: [OSPF] [Isis-wg] Link-State Routing WG charter

Julien Meuric <julien.meuric@orange.com> Thu, 25 January 2018 14:19 UTC

To: Stewart Bryant <stewart.bryant@gmail.com>, Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com>
CC: OSPF List <ospf@ietf.org>, "isis-wg@ietf.org" <isis-wg@ietf.org>, Jonathan Hardwick <Jonathan.Hardwick@metaswitch.com>, "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A (ATTLABS)" <db3546@att.com>
References: <CAG4d1rfR5Y85T_wNSVXB0WL4C8THyAkgevr6DyH1xcO=R+sOVQ@mail.gmail.com> <0ae3753a-9037-9199-e61d-b4e15089be73@gmail.com> <CAG4d1rfB_iBFMi2zvC=HKZ8PeP7U4ncVkXrGDm7cZvuo9EF6Sg@mail.gmail.com> <5418BD5D-9E5E-49F1-A44C-FC60C3EDF391@cisco.com> <59176f74-28d1-416b-5737-91dbf6d3a833@gmail.com> <5057145faa60474e8870dc2456c3a350@XCH-ALN-001.cisco.com> <4ec12a3e88ce419eb214da5f3009a4dd@XCH-ALN-001.cisco.com> <79001995-1461-7087-2b9a-3ef5802c27f6@gmail.com>