Re: [OSPF] Alvaro Retana's Yes on draft-ietf-ospf-prefix-link-attr-10: (with COMMENT)

"Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com> Mon, 17 August 2015 13:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8022; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1439818911; x=1441028511; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=7L95EKkmTPeGPchYzo8IgmKhY4le+eQ0BqWkOF0nGJM=; b=cDtHjF9971FyUWBRMT/0OII3VKbKUNQEoTOrjELGc3sUVQEGFGnps853 2uIouJM0kQD+iwVzt0/0puvod6+5iCzytxzLgvh4Yk95Z9MxcdisotdSb XLFx+oHVrcV5qGE9fpmxpAL7ffVvDg0o/4QMWloSPBOrd+u/2rqfQMoNg g=;