Re: [OSPF] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ospf-prefix-link-attr-00.txt

Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com> Fri, 05 September 2014 08:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5777; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1409906048; x=1411115648; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=sa+XQf8gQHo3096l6o2rIuI+d7d02NxTZfuyeULSbJw=; b=i9AMkvHCtzMat21SBrY9We0JtA1aVQAVZHbjZ7nUx5pKr2TuocgqzRUd q1kHIibFBolxfBX4mW2UDR1toKRk0Zrx4tut1sjNifBJuJeY4cmmFWKMS eEDG0n7jhT9U0I+RDvTxHzEqwKtIM9sB/GRrqSoRpjmCwj4lE9z7hxlrl o=;