Re: [OSPF] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-link-overload-05.txt

"Ketan Talaulikar Talaulikar (ketant)" <ketant@cisco.com> Thu, 20 April 2017 07:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9905; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1492672321; x=1493881921; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=GVYvoh3699QM01CRN9d3FqyZyJSaof3U6mEkKTVFIhA=; b=VQIxIKyRPZgFEUe0JdJ9ALR0i5q+SCrYcvFT8gT5Y0sZytdKBT7iPLvy sEdzLCHrgKyDwippX1K+BmuUJXLk8LrwNho55iMqUtfkDHs0OP3j0delC oivgdX/Y+lkBQox7OMZJc0qSUPYsbdyvnIoXF7ZWSWu5ElFKaGehU6ylf M=;