Re: [OSPF] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-ospf-encapsulation-cap-06

Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com> Mon, 21 August 2017 16:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1503331986; x=1534867986; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: references:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=6cZCzHTqsE0VQqGGk1MG4Myrxt7oU8L8ejrQfpCGP58=; b=r+r+2FzvbGMrp5Dd+w0AlR5ufdUWdZgMaYfTM0E6Pblgd/Hps/8yK8Rw JKw3lNVWpJqpNxzyOUVRYBrvnWYAoUgS9dS58DLDuBOTxyMGCH+SSLz2n /PpzlY/73hgoFppTxHITl/96oWUJLMF7X4OM7rfaBHXHPDEq2SEAOhWgI k=;