Re: [OSPF] Gen-ART and OPS-Dir review of draft-ietf-ospf-node-admin-tag-07

"Black, David" <david.black@emc.com> Sun, 11 October 2015 21:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=emc.com; s=jan2013; t=1444600291; bh=AG0Kg1jeSQzekrV3j5bzoJyzvOk=; h=From:To:CC:Subject:Date:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=YYJkzmaPSbVh0Ro20QoXQdfVgrJet7TTBKeoRjC+LJNp0UhmGPqtipmV7oDy/D0JH 8PEdQGxS+oGizNvfgM3BUNU1Ru0uIAgCTAufngbxKhQEuw00R7ccmVOePU0arPqTKS okNatSDVlPJv6SSF/jh7vI1Rx8XfMxJpqd34EgvA=