[OSPF] Working Group Last Call for OSPFv2 Segment Routing - draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensions-17

"Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com> Fri, 23 June 2017 18:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=33360; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1498241249; x=1499450849; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:content-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=wiyoFtysFkg9fLY+JaGqVDF9bFerSSIv/lE+BainhTI=; b=bU9c87qO7/uZ0VdaKEdoDu2C3/oCToA08HXW8qn1JeuMLLGPmlx1tm4E jJh6Un5Huk5jLftta/CKpYK1mATJGuKUI0CdVPRehnqosrZTnbkVUeYEo DbTgaUmH5xVUocfKGfhfczkaP5VCzrj57HqeAEZ+VQ506Sl2WKIqdJ7UV Y=;