Re: [OSPF] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-link-overload-05.txt

Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com> Fri, 21 April 2017 13:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9046; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1492780093; x=1493989693; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=m1SLh74UtFLRArdN580aGtvSfSTdMTnlUfBGszaeC04=; b=DO2IQqtn4S+IJyFOEi6mkMCBviz5NbWEy8l7cKfccL1b/ut5m+PFIuPW XemnbRTD+FqFceW52togjPSaL+k5bn+Iz666b9JLmbIwDWFpyTeELi9eD NvA1O9Uy1dSbCVucWmOjcg5ByY3fFNpGOnQYvD8p/wZoe9pHWZz5YPVW5 4=;