Re: [OSPF] Gen-ART and OPS-Dir review of draft-ietf-ospf-node-admin-tag-06 - Editorial comments and nits

"Black, David" <david.black@emc.com> Wed, 07 October 2015 14:50 UTC

From: "Black, David" <david.black@emc.com>
To: Shraddha Hegde <shraddha@juniper.net>, Rob Shakir <rjs@rob.sh>, "as@cisco.com" <as@cisco.com>, "bruno.decraene@orange.com" <bruno.decraene@orange.com>, "ops-dir@ietf.org" <ops-dir@ietf.org>, "General Area Review Team (gen-art@ietf.org)" <gen-art@ietf.org>, "lizhenbin@huawei.com" <lizhenbin@huawei.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2015 14:50:17 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.105.56.29]
Cc: "ospf@ietf.org" <ospf@ietf.org>, "Black, David" <david.black@emc.com>, "ietf@ietf.org" <ietf@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [OSPF] Gen-ART and OPS-Dir review of draft-ietf-ospf-node-admin-tag-06 - Editorial comments and nits

Most of the nits/editorial comments are fine.  Two follow-ups:

> -- 3.1.  TLV format
>
>    Type : TBA, Suggested value 10
>
> Please add an RFC Editor Note asking the RFC Editor to replace this with the
> actual IANA-assigned value.
> <Shraddha> Does the RFC Editor Note go as part of this document.

Yes, e.g.:

**RFC Editor: Please replace above TBA with the actual IANA-assigned value.

> -- 4.5.  Explicit routing policy

The discussion of this example appears to warrant revision to reflect
the preference vs. prohibition discussion around Major Issue [1].

Thanks,
--David