Re: [OSPF] AD review of draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensions-16

"Stefano Previdi (sprevidi)" <sprevidi@cisco.com> Wed, 14 June 2017 13:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=28048; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1497446028; x=1498655628; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=b7UD+COFJ1RCh5AXJ3GvMdKi3TeyOSJEmJPK+7kR5QI=; b=ikkK9cyBDKWIeWpmOxmLJkLVHv5lPeESWcLvsNVEVHUVhGNgTPq94Ice PSaaGUYldaOABvxJURUdAWd2JqRs49TLlN9ifKjiKvxZUITZTOwN7ECTF Ly9EfE8vl9uqcSj3Pl6fM+03kLONE3xIAzxZY0le3/wRKdaXH0QVWObBG g=;