Re: [OSPF] Alexey Melnikov's Discuss on draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensions-23: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Alexey Melnikov <aamelnikov@fastmail.fm> Thu, 14 December 2017 12:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fastmail.fm; h= cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-me-sender :x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc; s=fm1; bh=H63zn18zkkHluGXUmWWZsxBcw0W7N 0hmXk13yowQ1o8=; b=mVnGf3I/9NFwk6HHQEFSr2JhVPNdt/h2LwOq+KOTDqo30 woE8LNrdK3Z92URKD+nYNmKyvclI7JJ84P8pL6E4I9FYrsOMmh+neyvqP+5KVcHT 6Nj2qbhea5cy4PMDkgMjx4PwQWbDfA2YQatdqEhK6vy5Amb/CS1IIuSPj5ZocPvI jCLyZOqsiPIJFozfYKRquc+c/dRfCKjJEaA1BM5ml3dC9XgF4gZVL757Gi76qMIL xdwewlste4ouBOpikpRQ7K5Wxh9I4y95n6hfZYbnIUBLm+k5ZAxlSrqe/YSKaAyU dclkdyl4ys9YwuTb32xXB5vwTd7+rSFbxZU+4CCgQ==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-me-sender:x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc; s=fm1; bh=H63zn1 8zkkHluGXUmWWZsxBcw0W7N0hmXk13yowQ1o8=; b=OuG+hzs57AkKLfS7cmPDa6 NpMLg/4fs6mu4xBGjlV+lc5LjBXYs/XnUTBJtWLAmCsZ1gD0jIXhHaFMncMHY/Y4 hl9qwMzUoz2UAG1tTgSmFp2QVkccnb0wHEhxHePfY/O6bMhMPiXVIy4MPyeZrTS3 X8Y++LnQ4F8PwtU7WYLSzOY0uuzR6Ow974P6h13PzuPjcL/iheAO5nzxfG0G19hT NFFnfsEwHyXXNfwDRfWWUnMofRp5t2kk4o5m/pXe/hYRqrIkj667B/sLXh1ypQyW fswv8Qp75Jr2qwPqa39id2FwgpOK2WDYrBHEcSAfOM8YoWn0RIfHmA/I0WL/8rSA ==