Re: [OSPF] ??: WG Last Call for "Signalling ELC using OSPF"

<bruno.decraene@orange.com> Mon, 21 November 2016 14:43 UTC

From: bruno.decraene@orange.com
To: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com>, Xuxiaohu <xuxiaohu@huawei.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 14:43:33 +0000
References: <D4438504.8827B%acee@cisco.com> <16761_1478515435_58205AEB_16761_1458_1_53C29892C857584299CBF5D05346208A1EC6CD2A@OPEXCLILM21.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <D44692FE.88550%acee@cisco.com> <28362_1478603748_5821B3E4_28362_100_6_53C29892C857584299CBF5D05346208A1EC703D3@OPEXCLILM21.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <0361DDF1-086E-4E94-8EC6-6C38CBA19B76@cisco.com> <1FEE3F8F5CCDE64C9A8E8F4AD27C19EE2BB2B73B@NKGEML515-MBX.china.huawei.com> <20678_1478768186_5824363A_20678_143_1_53C29892C857584299CBF5D05346208A1EC72B94@OPEXCLILM21.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <1FEE3F8F5CCDE64C9A8E8F4AD27C19EE2BB2B97E@NKGEML515-MBX.china.huawei.com> <23297_1478784668_5824769C_23297_3960_1_53C29892C857584299CBF5D05346208A1EC73217@OPEXCLILM21.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <1FEE3F8F5CCDE64C9A8E8F4AD27C19EE2BB2BF6A@NKGEML515-MBX.china.huawei.com> <D44DC081.88C99%acee@cisco.com> <1FEE3F8F5CCDE64C9A8E8F4AD27C19EE2BB3317C@NKGEML515-MBX.china.huawei.com> <17816_1479120670_58299718_17816_688_3_53C29892C857584299CBF5D05346208A1EC772AB@OPEXCLILM21.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <5082_1479121544_58299A88_5082_3792_4_d485722b-6920-480f-8993-0eb383703f96@OPEXCLILM44.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <1FEE3F8F5CCDE64C9A8E8F4AD27C19EE2BB3568E@NKGEML515-MBX.china.huawei.com> <28959_1479490211_582F3AA3_28959_7751_1_53C29892C857584299CBF5D05346208A1EC95702@OPEXCLILM21.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <D454EA3F.8A24B%acee@cisco.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.168.234.1]