Re: [OSPF] OSPF Link Overload - draft-hegde-ospf-link-overload-01

"Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com> Mon, 28 September 2015 13:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5778; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1443447139; x=1444656739; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=hLoeuFwZk0kc3P228N8hhhretGbkVyEdQzeJAZ5K0Lg=; b=gwnzVXeyIErRcHIw8CnNjL91juEG8zWpzBlIw2FvsXLmvI06UnXMKXrS oArYmXjaBUQlVWfL9hLVGr//C+Fbenwahb8EZGfQ2cbBra65TRKUABtCC dF2bxiTbZ2N0WjDDStTHTW9pl5Zg17eO+X8+BwK594bQxDdcweF/vpNx4 U=;