Re: [OSPF] Extensions to OSPF for Advertising Optional Router Capabilities

"Abhay D.S" <abhayds@acm.org> Tue, 28 November 2006 01:54 UTC

Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 09:52:59 +0800
From: "Abhay D.S" <abhayds@acm.org>
Subject: Re: [OSPF] Extensions to OSPF for Advertising Optional Router Capabilities
To: Acee Lindem <acee@cisco.com>
Cc: ospf@ietf.org

hi acee,
Thanks .  Im curious about the ACTIONS one might take upon
receiving these BITS.

This draft's useful  since its specification lies at  the intersection
of all OSPFv2 protocol
enhancements and possible problem solvers (which  may arise due to
_known_ software and hardware limitations ).

As it is informational there is also  some C++ here.

--Abhay