Re: [OSPF] FYI on draft-kini-ospf-fast-notification-01

Sriganesh Kini <sriganesh.kini@ericsson.com> Wed, 30 March 2011 06:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=p3nxr8Jsf08jNE14qSKRPvQletDqZTZIAVbDJfMxXPI=; b=cVreV7H1v4iYx1ANcnybJ3ApFNV1AhFMny3WnWzUAWarYUphM5Yy3TiJTp+qpG7Azm o2JlkR21nQ6ZtOM/os9nRRMjdEK2xZs8VyFMRADsUjFNaXS+A5cODfj9BcJBbUgZEos6 bU9+kfDZl1zw4kerE5uRPbO08f7VPSAtajEW8=