Re: [OSPF] Gen-ART and OPS-Dir review of draft-ietf-ospf-node-admin-tag-06: A-D issues

"Black, David" <david.black@emc.com> Thu, 08 October 2015 17:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=emc.com; s=jan2013; t=1444326664; bh=eqgcp6daVoK+REUt8cLpvqDPT60=; h=From:To:CC:Subject:Date:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=hC8snycZy8iy8ct2jxg1lGKQIaqIW6khaOap2Z/YdC39quuca8QZ+wtKJZPob7u4p UVy3lTX47khRTgLVSt+tFDgWxf7PWrWs4HTxEUGbUs0AcHLJ7+mjodt21xr6is/92O aAC2kPRW0LdayfhDhI1aOm6ltinxJu7MDzy5C+ic=