Re: [OSPF] IANA Considerations in draft-ietf-ospf-rfc4970bis

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Mon, 21 September 2015 21:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=oIdCW5shtNefnS0Qb95yFDHiJDaHe4eAdlmI6FwLQcY=; b=i25UtTgqQYnzUzzWz7j7G8GPLqFRG1PwFA8ivLrHtHXArWW+jxK92OUebBO+UHCU6r nZEKHQ7XP4Oqk/Nn3zU9hbUbSbpv+58ga0eTWkF9rkLyGt9tt/YTb5dF0KpGyftvaZyA HziLgP1Nxq0GcCPil0sGqnuCDXq7DUwt4P/8sLVt0NVtyHw4tmimrysuaYQqAnfirPrt izJekEOq790gkEv3hdctRI4V3vyvm4xgaFK1O4aH/VmW6HRdwLpRG3/S+UDnWq94wrHd 1jMwVRirpgAgZ8fz1kPKHkgBkZ6xeQk2K+NwC1E/jQIqKdSF42rjLzk6O9fDtjF6s7aM RB+A==