Re: [OSPF] Doubt and clarification on RFC 2328 sec 16.2

Acee Lindem <acee@cisco.com> Fri, 13 October 2006 12:07 UTC

Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 08:06:51 -0400
From: Acee Lindem <acee@cisco.com>
To: sengottuvelan srirangan <sengottuvelan_s@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [OSPF] Doubt and clarification on RFC 2328 sec 16.2
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=4082; t=1160741218; x=1161605218; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim6002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=acee@cisco.com; z=From:Acee=20Lindem=20<acee@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20[OSPF]=20Doubt=20=20and=20clarification=20on=20RFC=202328=20sec= 2016.2; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DOoV9GNXnlHnjdF3pLzBUV13V6qY=3D; b=WRDk6aFapuFtioTFiBgPC7KwafEhNLMr5Gxx+wBhsp5/dLPyIxDG4el/ZqNjsScrropoEvzA mrzcGsDWWlcVTdfEZ/jt3hHKD1J720URXLqdmxLCWrCyVqaNtcGE3sCb;