Re: [OSPF] One more RFC 6506BIS Clarification

Anton Smirnov <asmirnov@cisco.com> Tue, 08 October 2013 11:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4150; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1381232802; x=1382442402; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=o6eFWVI+x5qSmAp2bmJliA0bOyR9Ymutej3Wrnn9Nu0=; b=R87nV/DeewZonQ18HB2AAsltlGB6ptUiE9aBCya50cLR7MqloCRUe8pG xmd4IpZSyiMehdTrVwD8S5Ansadd6z8KH4s8uVhTrkAeSkWgtJQ5oxvvZ ljFVXOscN/juIUpqvcnuuP4+7GZWwYEHtvemZsMc6Q5Iz5B+a9Yuo+F7n s=;