Re: [OSPF] WG Last Call for Supporting Authentication Trailer for OSPFv3 - draft-ietf-ospf-auth-trai

Glen Kent <glen.kent@gmail.com> Tue, 12 April 2011 15:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=qN1wu1kRTPD7isw2DH2Y2G3gZoG86NXsHS6iM/oCGm8=; b=ZDQKYX8oNLuPnXgqA1FriFwGxqqg3YhsUslILi632BS/u9UcCgor4O/S3C1Z2SLmv+ /x5Pyuhn03zalFIyDLuqa7biVtuFbXOCcqUbWiwySa2rlQ7R6f32LzMK3LGSWmJMykge uas3q7H0ppQ8raQQyiPrM6S3SPiVs9Ol25d2w=