Re: [OSPF] New Version Notification for draft-bryant-rtgwg-param-sync-01.txt

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Wed, 01 March 2017 03:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5787; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1488339310; x=1489548910; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=rAuwuCTgjQRzbtJOJQP7A2HaOc8Qvky4d6an6ufyz9Q=; b=SIvhaO02eZHl/0s4Qw6e9k9mnO/erpOogLHWheprNrZhryYW6vUkiXz8 tIg7viCH9PyTKfsS+EPDJ5Xj4/bXms8rPmqmBSF6UIQuG+cVnvje5rkdY lIOb0LS2Wpgw7t3t7Mc47vlbnCvKU3CAOFePdGIPSSu+vFdpLhW4SqQCR 4=;