[OSPF] Re: Comments on draft-berger-ospf-rfc2370bis-00.txt

Acee Lindem <acee@cisco.com> Thu, 16 November 2006 19:56 UTC

Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 14:56:26 -0500
From: Acee Lindem <acee@cisco.com>
To: Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=6275; t=1163706992; x=1164570992; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=acee@cisco.com; z=From:=20Acee=20Lindem=20<acee@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20Comments=20on=20draft-berger-ospf-rfc2370bis-00.txt |Sender:=20 |To:=20Lou=20Berger=20<lberger@labn.net>; bh=QIyCvp9/Yh8VzclUu5i/0jBm1X0E3c5DC+53z1h6piY=; b=PO8JfJt7twfbF6YP82fNlaax8bW6qsIz4RrCiEJydJPYbVw+rMgNcQwLQnv2KOGNVfUN99v8 BR73iRh3TAZul7mOWq6GsmYJyXEySBVGZiHkCKS/EnAEin6UGxFqecTQ;