Re: [OSPF] WG Adoption Poll for "OSPF LLS Extensions for Local Interface ID Advertisement"

Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com> Tue, 09 May 2017 10:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8061; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1494327251; x=1495536851; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=h4Ei0Ch3s+inv9DlPCjzCclfcscdzlpXGltmF6NgsRk=; b=c2VurLh78OvsbDunSLj8SdmZ0yYBhy8Qgxn1yYypvGKBAscwQs2A8P4p wP5uplTQfy9fPz0uQkUTd0u6PSyiAEoyTqJP//65hM/sMu5FsshadSpDq q7mAl+EdedgE/j0XN0RiZWz6YZpOYKFCOauyKyLbsMrNij3aFwEVn7gjU M=;