Re: [OSPF] IANA Considerations in draft-ietf-ospf-rfc4970bis

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Mon, 21 September 2015 21:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=cop2gIu49sY2EmKr8qdRieJQfCMUhP/AqtefoH58lXo=; b=H7d4s9kcEvxo7TgNmTnFHCvdLGW+92XfF/bH1md0daxrkb/ntwg8Noart9vrgLIUaF p8H2lbfXMzhob9/v2KJkwSihMxjuJo/63Puj+yaFYd9MF80iqZYk77IPhOrJYX+jGYpH z46ULlHs8Ko9uaSr99nQE/gqzynpTO9hzwJWFq4caLkh9IaRvgDU2S6Zk4DPbNVYg1W3 cDJ/B6+J6G13Mo640jQOy3zR7o9/9Y+ZXRGaie4g3sL1vaOl6ixAG/glbwKVd5yhDEeP uRexNvTNXDpAJVrVoEaTmVxKGJJWjODYdEflzwUf1WVuIbgAnih4l8IBbmVf4NCqY3KT m8Tw==