Re: [OSPF] WG Adoption Poll for "OSPF LLS Extensions for Local Interface ID Advertisement"

prz <prz@zeta2.ch> Mon, 08 May 2017 04:17 UTC

Date: Sun, 07 May 2017 21:16:50 -0700
From: prz <prz@zeta2.ch>
To: prz <prz@zeta2.ch>
Cc: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com>, OSPF WG List <ospf@ietf.org>
References: <D530EF1D.ACB7C%acee@cisco.com> <D53106AD.ACBA9%acee@cisco.com> <c74bd39c55533350e96a1884b7ed9af1@zeta2.ch> <D5320E98.ACF48%acee@cisco.com> <cd38c9344603d9733413bda06ccc6003@zeta2.ch> <D5337994.AD4ED%acee@cisco.com> <c5fb4ee5708a4caab2029943dd2e8eae@XCH-ALN-001.cisco.com> <7eea417112171448d368d007ae0a5da4@zeta2.ch> <D5352E8F.ADC9D%acee@cisco.com> <60799ba9ffb14830d775f19dd05b7e26@zeta2.ch>