Re: [OSPF] Database Exchange Summary List Optimization

Hasmit Grover <hasmit@cisco.com> Sat, 15 July 2006 11:49 UTC

From: Hasmit Grover <hasmit@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [OSPF] Database Exchange Summary List Optimization
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 04:49:10 -0700
To: Erblichs <erblichs@earthlink.net>
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=26154; t=1152964155; x=1153828155; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=hasmit@cisco.com; z=From:Hasmit=20Grover=20<hasmit@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20[OSPF]=20Database=20Exchange=20Summary=20List=20Optimization; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DMI/BRp/VvJbzZz2IIQJPAp4EnKc=3D; b=Mn+mjt7hd9+y+gz1uAqBoxV1rgfeoMINwfAedFeWPAHwMITsv569ENQwwgceEmR6FBHKNDuv UFPBDEaOxkXlZkXst/BxJx02F5uT5GUO+sBsBiJUg7hSQLStBddVhzqR;