Re: [OSPF] [Isis-wg] Link-State Routing WG charter

Stewart Bryant <stewart.bryant@gmail.com> Fri, 26 January 2018 10:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language; bh=eDcTIqGSYpJi6m5ClhV1xpQjqPgVdSwaqVXEyFxj7eI=; b=vershIcssG1YrRgTf8ARNxV23Hpkr679eHY5BP5IsFfS5tXl9qLXNzdZhb6hPHsV4d ioyG/FuO3y3mSgOMgTNxGYrWZw6UNq6Fo1bDJiOoi35bbkrHSpVmihugVspJwWLgdkwc sqv31zEILz/PCZBdh6ya0ywqp9y/8Bk3Twp2H9bxXWGomMlf0hywzY1Jn6fa8dKJbP6U MJT5ZgDQdqopzZTWbjioiLY5k/NnG+nlN7+yXJDXl0FTZIJHVkYVM81Tq0eoYuJdJSNx MSAWx3J3CKphvoRp01TgDuMQUD/Tk/DHjSJSWXB2X6twrh2l4U+SFJ8Uj0kD9eAVo44n +XNg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language; bh=eDcTIqGSYpJi6m5ClhV1xpQjqPgVdSwaqVXEyFxj7eI=; b=AIa5WGqCKxvOCOXGM4PyH1f5WjNZwyXtY0tdz6MVQPByImXclQadlVwCaPZGCYv2Wf Hs1p3dejCza8EjHxfbajqHkg1gQOpPaFfSD6GmwrBdGECO7Sb1A1lRWZAmmKXVsJutGg sfOlFMReNzh3ngIOWYoLFTJcNqoQF2UK4EAxQhoKuGO9oRAZiJSQMVZnI+soUsvT2d7y v9jGmDcQCXVXGARW+5DGtfIgSBhz3GVEr3vvWiruEZTA3bqYD+9F0iN4je/nnNNF5Gs4 rMOcksEQmzmIBDZVz0/eEM8jsAzCX4i2eI94ybRZgEq8UUwvbdGtDQRYLjVAhkxWCzyr khtg==