Re: [OSPF] Gen-ART and OPS-Dir review of draft-ietf-ospf-node-admin-tag-06: [1] Operational Considerations

"Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com> Thu, 08 October 2015 21:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8544; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1444341101; x=1445550701; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=jTbuF+kEyYpzF+IglWBhnyt4Zwe8MIl0UEGJGTfGqsU=; b=hrLD8iA40Bir87ILuWmB1mWYXLn5M0lpnt9rtMOPWvF4ZgC5egbnQqbW jnlNXXgWZdYZ70uVq6rI85LmjuD/vZCKHKxp8B5kqgncij7zFbhMxFLWC hM8lggENtLw+RQIVGn+PVCngd5NPkDB75GxsdiXNnAN3MZlis41qNYVn9 U=;