Re: [OSPF] Alvaro Retana's Discuss on draft-ietf-ospf-node-admin-tag-07: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Anton Smirnov <asmirnov@cisco.com> Thu, 15 October 2015 09:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8075; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1444902619; x=1446112219; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=SA2kxaVtQF8FBi8hKqG8YhYN2+B+fLU0toPGzAHVZWk=; b=BkiL+8mk+ZqWjS1gKVTzdj4ZPhnufIuac3uFxEl3akuCE1O33QglPl3m t5kl1gj2TgiZoGbnufhVkSZP7PY7fBOiRfRYrMIdvbagj+L8wweBdC1lv Ya7gn8JqAdifTwzQI8PII9Rx8jTpLlc8WgEAD356U6FRqsouyxsigde3c o=;