Re: [OSPF] [Isis-wg] Mail regarding draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensions

<stephane.litkowski@orange.com> Thu, 08 January 2015 11:09 UTC

From: stephane.litkowski@orange.com
To: Rob Shakir <rjs@rob.sh>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 11:09:42 +0000
References: <D0CF6C5B.1B6DD%psarkar@juniper.net> <F3ADE4747C9E124B89F0ED2180CC814F4EEA26EF@xmb-aln-x02.cisco.com> <D0D00E58.1B720%psarkar@juniper.net> <F3ADE4747C9E124B89F0ED2180CC814F4EEA29A2@xmb-aln-x02.cisco.com> <D0D02765.1B76C%psarkar@juniper.net> <F3ADE4747C9E124B89F0ED2180CC814F4EEA2A4F@xmb-aln-x02.cisco.com> <BY1PR0501MB13812B36C2020C3AC3072641D5580@BY1PR0501MB1381.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <F3ADE4747C9E124B89F0ED2180CC814F4EEA4F1A@xmb-aln-x02.cisco.com> <28823_1420641858_54AD4642_28823_8441_1_9E32478DFA9976438E7A22F69B08FF920C765C15@OPEXCLILM34.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <1868F3A4-A4E2-4504-A749-582305FA31B4@rob.sh>
x-originating-ip: [10.168.234.1]