Re: [OSPF] AD review of draft-ietf-ospf-encapsulation-cap-03

"Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com> Fri, 30 June 2017 15:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=79775; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1498837933; x=1500047533; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=WXbCcUnBrrRDdfZtskKIm6OWtoqZPR6uWzniuV93PuQ=; b=kbiuNJye7cvoIAImRW/FllExb/5NwAwwWR2fLi9aiupQPPVu7rdyiZLW 3tgoOa1kQ32P+lJN9SijBO35BR2VKj/TI0Kc2uO/To00uXSm0bok8p78S SZFg/s3FPu5aTdySiFVN4wmvmIuA8KO2N8296UhryVmpp1fmBq8HYNbLw A=;