Re: [OSPF] Alvaro Retana's Discuss on draft-ietf-ospf-node-admin-tag-07: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <aretana@cisco.com> Fri, 16 October 2015 11:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=11380; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1444996228; x=1446205828; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=UOF/NAGolpOp27aSAlHhshtz1GYWBU4Hkt4h5Op14p8=; b=C8KkGtokq/q1YtEX6PfxCTujbW62s/WCziu4oixh0854YIIJPrCgnO5H 4Lek2cxi0sRAozDUY4gUUhLbexGxBTX6REkpUhQfnnM8+bwk8pjWlgbbg bWj5xZE07FFDS+1Po5LWm2VL8ziKtN3s1Ax5yzaPcGW0lxxXpZ/CmY/5M Q=;