Re: [OSPF] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensions-13.txt

Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com> Thu, 11 May 2017 09:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8835; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1494495492; x=1495705092; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=uGXtjiU3dz9lzGjEcJE3OaKf8o90WKTXWjjN8HcPwnY=; b=B33zM0sumZ4ZQgj0wgm/ah48ToLwQK9UiSNt1fSYFKDlZSHNVH43ec7x Wa1bSpzOgtLIXhHzk4kmg+EdZYDxUr7G5EuGKYoA87wxGGjMRYmleMIC2 +x/BSbndro+CbBh6vSqZ/CD9z4ar16V/wPCyap5Mt8CQKyH1xhNY1NKls o=;