[OSPF] AD review of draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensions-18

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Sat, 12 August 2017 02:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=zDZz9KIReyOwn8tB0pwJLbZOBacKXSGZPj3kn1YRBXA=; b=pLLfOp2U7kt117Hsw+lSBL85sXHswmpfGiVGxd64ikE/QaazJhP/tcWsTBp6bQfCOe G2QXhz7oPbnBzri751412tko4tstyvHhxXYwvgl/UIRFvsKxz31IQv6H5Si8b1dY++Ec PXHRusvlrFTbgzuKxhvLIyF/+jZpOm1BJabRORdF9S/blecanQPX6KiGdkr/Ffe60rca fihGMWdOZ33eZwNOe8pN2hJVc2ITSxHN652CYwDsfPIHvIbsACukYo8yvZV/kxRj09a6 oxCXQJEIsQqJpaTfHS0us5ZIy5giu1fGm+3r2XPgTB1L79UYMk4unsbpGdQ9J9zsgrsK gZEA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=zDZz9KIReyOwn8tB0pwJLbZOBacKXSGZPj3kn1YRBXA=; b=srvD7QJbeKto9P8wMjAhRqkyT41hDXlzoHASi7NsR/21fXeQMyDH9aBV0SK7m5f+Ui V8iEeo239EqFQGs8prBl07UcBWY02qNV5ae7dw1CwxQ1HHy3BEe2NOXP5okGiKsOkwTU la5vYjSZCwTpNSuLjbndnVcN1MB1gu52NRXS7OnwcYsuxsWSjJIfe0admDVIBfXL8OZ5 UTVhMbnaS2KwbekGHqGtYwaOtO73eyM8iJ65WfsvgSkpiSQ5laZBuB74YdSJuVQUrcJ6 ka+fFRSV24GxOEmkKmuOPQDucJoAD4BNsumVVYWDZFyGbFLcoA0okltGWzXl7xuc8u+Q aa7w==