Re: [OSPF] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ospf-prefix-link-attr-00.txt

"Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com> Tue, 02 September 2014 13:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4451; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1409665062; x=1410874662; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=QssAkOiedoEEE8Ft9BSFCbcM9ibe7UPzU7eNYgdya/Q=; b=k3wUK6TTQe0ang99z0AuoTnr2S+6lBRxuCKtEUClChD/SXkcMeELqsKZ us3VBbD0zwyMFGg10UJz+oR+TOXuGhaADYsPviFIdhql70Xsmvof/oQvW wuzEpLmLAtp6tl0XeDmSehPWXVNrIogQlPTfLeK8ZYJzNIzQ9bflOafCL E=;