Re: [OSPF] 答复: [Isis-wg] 答复: 答复: [sunset4] IPv6 router IDs

Xuxiaohu <xuxiaohu@huawei.com> Mon, 09 June 2014 06:49 UTC

From: Xuxiaohu <xuxiaohu@huawei.com>
To: Acee Lindem <acee.lindem@ericsson.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 06:49:10 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.111.98.134]
Cc: OSPF List <ospf@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [OSPF] 答复: [Isis-wg] 答复: 答复: [sunset4] IPv6 router IDs

Hi Acee,

The old draft (http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-ospf-ipv6-router-id-00) has been replaced by the new draft (http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-ospf-routable-ip-address-00). In the latter draft, two precise use cases have been included (see section 1). I wonder whether the latter draft has addressed your concerns.

Best regards,
Xiaohu