Re: [OSPF] Regarding draft-ppsenak-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse-00

<julien.meuric@orange.com> Fri, 13 November 2015 16:48 UTC

From: julien.meuric@orange.com
To: Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com>, "Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com>, Jeff Tantsura <jeff.tantsura@ericsson.com>
References: <D24CF2B7.37452%acee@cisco.com> <BLUPR05MB292E9628E4172C733C59BA8A9380@BLUPR05MB292.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <5627CDF6.605@cisco.com> <BLUPR05MB292B99DA8B1B9E253A0E83BA9380@BLUPR05MB292.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <5627F457.8020701@cisco.com> <BLUPR05MB2927E888C41831AF2786280A9270@BLUPR05MB292.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <CAG4d1rctdk6QcrhjEj2n-1VM2HTzQJvFxgamneis+fsiH0rcTw@mail.gmail.com> <562917FE.6070100@cisco.com> <D252C136.384AC%acee@cisco.com> <E70EB200-09AE-464C-A0B2-38F480489F16@ericsson.com> <563B0F53.8010803@orange.com> <563B15E0.90101@cisco.com> <563B2978.10507@orange.com> <D263B0C8.3CC87%acee@cisco.com> <5642209B.3010304@orange.com> <56447BC1.9080409@cisco.com>