Re: [OSPF] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensions-13.txt

Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com> Thu, 11 May 2017 09:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7324; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1494494180; x=1495703780; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZE2wOAuw5CMeiCf8z6evsZE/kS6cs/jxE12HLaw61bQ=; b=NmVxNJsEOtjlM2BL7ASfLAW0jJibCgORq4bb+a4Y+gmGnzbc3Plkv5vI mrDQbiqc/i6YVo+hlGxmQQVFv54xDNFSh6R6jZVOWZRiygqiXkFNgA7cG Ap2druBJBKArJ4AoiJynBw3MXjZj1NteiiVzAzXL+r8pxbbR1olmeRQ8K c=;