[OSPF] Comments on draft-berger-ospf-rfc2370bis-00.txt

Acee Lindem <acee@cisco.com> Tue, 14 November 2006 00:03 UTC

Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 19:03:28 -0500
From: Acee Lindem <acee@cisco.com>
To: OSPF List <ospf@ietf.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2912; t=1163462609; x=1164326609; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=acee@cisco.com; z=From:=20Acee=20Lindem=20<acee@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Comments=20on=20draft-berger-ospf-rfc2370bis-00.txt |Sender:=20 |To:=20OSPF=20List=20<ospf@ietf.org>; bh=46iV3mtq4HGZvl0Mz0PoOUCqurygaggFyiz4YfFuBTw=; b=yLvQKsch/W+hCmD40cdTveNDXEa3wGHPCWMdyptHwkDUYiy9Nzhw79nM53qfyqzTVUv5ybjh okEnsQCAsEoZ9aSfEo3d733KgCqmeoBr7eyIJp+F661clBapqWNZl1pB;