Re: [OSPF] New Version Notification for draft-bryant-rtgwg-param-sync-01.txt

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Wed, 01 March 2017 03:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=UtvCAFU/nOSnyXGjWOQmYnfobBMsBjcNxw4QQ8V+bJQ=; b=BOgAGHeEQI3d9phoHtw2Gd7ZfGARXjo90Gb2ro7/vT6dhsYGNAe/Atok1cV+wptfV1 DEe96h5dSlhaoUVKyAOfgIpKz/rlNflIFKp1pPbR85oyh2IWbH2Rkp+/ZJ63GJeyuzfR jSNIHvwZ0ec2hCrO61AQdzatDA0+xl9AE6o00HPEjVVpdAl6uefraT0Jq1LNzlGkYQQo 90crOvpmqkpx1iTbwx6UArta3aT+Q8QJTpLiwH5qrTnpyeoA81+fMxv4+IZhj5i50/fa TI9eaXtX0y37p8oaA3qs1j0W5VJAJwTOLoyTJnao0w/Z+gT3dUFH/GXEcR7P7+ASC4yn MytQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=UtvCAFU/nOSnyXGjWOQmYnfobBMsBjcNxw4QQ8V+bJQ=; b=prX0f2+xZ9cOe/wAK550qTIJ+ZbWJEJu088RFpbN9CvQ2BiyESIQvw6O+81/t0MWga ln0Zd7qpUZL5U0yk2rBNDyxNv1dhq/YQXbLQ0MmDEAMaq0lmqeQSk51JQDgYNerajYh9 /WCeNCbp5VRwcKNNWbb0S4Q5VX8RIdASZqKly98nZIW8SfrWIENyZ2thn3Ps+C8AuRmo In66tfqqmoeDfWvkusqwEGNHXI3taJVHz5KN6xa6XlpvJ5JHNy6QOFmv64Ubm6gFwk6h D7I4HJvvvm/5xgMGIXAvQNbCp7wXUlXHOsBMW4C6j3mR0l7qOAlDa4qDO4N+P4Q8c0vi Ui7A==