Re: [OSPF] Adrian Farrel's Discuss on draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-13: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com> Tue, 03 February 2015 14:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=10444; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1422972381; x=1424181981; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=dwuBYOeHJEoW+kSkDNR1r8TEHeGA/6MZsfCAipwZ4og=; b=hImxmguU6lTHeOqU+RnV892f3AHSE7a8A1KYx4EDRo4gAD8tmkt4asRA kK1kj3NDyuzjbG8wqzQ97+//ewp91h7BKH7RBlgLYR1ggTkaThYrRj595 rwztQFU5LUhLPWdbdY9uy1rhlFpFw0Kd0sTgWGgWs817H/1CiK8+vtxVm 4=;