Re: [OSPF] 答复: WG adoption poll for draft-ppsenak-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse

Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com> Mon, 17 July 2017 07:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4825; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1500275052; x=1501484652; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=73nU22CdgSqI121EcZn7J+YtpdXxanBp5AMq+N5FRPg=; b=EZkm4r0N2KF8dySgR/Ha57zkPAFNRulosIatkh5Ia7IphYTvQBkiAez/ 6mcWZ3Ko3uBscdSiiUsXVvop2nbifnHOktzk4iZPoc07668N2yX0bZWZX pHEWAmBal5ey7pSt0c33xnTQktPFBU/k9CbGgBWTrwTa+YcAXq3+9RBeM M=;