Re: [OSPF] Rtg Dir review of draft-ietf-ospf-sbfd-discriminator-04.txt

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Wed, 27 April 2016 16:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc; bh=7ajTFKxyQTyyg3qZheSROaqTFS7NQs9Ty5iRItjZRko=; b=xibVQZ2xOzIW+G59JZOBSmQR2FZUcGZKHzFQ2EUXP7oVv15G8GFuzrArefyFsasKYY mxorBulydEbyEFPPKFnE3GlIymLe2qEEwlmTmyh7UvgxLXHF8ns+CMszZl0HcZyJ5Rey H+0JB3Ufgr+1JBjpgc8azedgnRyBMCJyE4Zn7xnCS6Q016A7cjqZnWdyUVVDnOtldbD6 /4yrP8kkAHzFoZHJV5SPmnCIsyX8WwUNKFlmBsGbLTa+JL9SwqZNUgpg3eh0HoZCLSwS g3XdDotvVHz8J/vMb4/+bMcOMTMUJtRxIhroWCqhjPUrIkt2RAHy+1hwtIanjrov61af KNqQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=7ajTFKxyQTyyg3qZheSROaqTFS7NQs9Ty5iRItjZRko=; b=JpCTOX1ywb/D6wxrPZrmBxE1xnuTeja9ZxGRM9jnUKZ/OXzH63ZoqFRFSlNQJZlLby eBPSgeHhiWir2jp+643Dpta+y/H8Zxcpr60KcfXgRyZqoJVKkcHjE2xgEAa0z4ZBAA9r bOQZ7NQnF2tzLYCbGIOYrZ7syCn6rt3ZGPGmDTpzAMisEjyr7nrZjF4mbLAK9lNc3DED aypoT66tMs3NVvpYP6kdvk6KMTysKHfW1m1QK+DTrCyvCmJuZ8bFlZEuXZgJstzG+uUX Xqxd64cc9Ok4e7Y4nGryzUWViC7UvHB7JxfJW73eM4+FgXy/RZ2LqGCAA4faK2p0IslM /gMw==