Re: [OSPF] Alexey Melnikov's Discuss on draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensions-23: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com> Wed, 13 December 2017 19:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5366; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1513194762; x=1514404362; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=yqXFtUFLrnRKR5x56DMo8gjX/ChQFG4sJxacIowUChk=; b=aWKv/qIUGLa8bkKeyT68Er6l8SAWylVccGlHBxgFkem1OvdjRJFAzcL5 ZFfvFcJUIDj5NfldBMlipSzcSNSNdWf4NQytIyWUOZ3lkhn1AfHsBtc2G Q9dw4i6/pMONDLnL7nbX7z15a0goHSixYth1aPrC9O2eOJNuaLfUllie4 k=;