Re: [OSPF] Regarding draft-ppsenak-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse-00

"Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com> Sun, 25 October 2015 21:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=21606; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1445808509; x=1447018109; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=Z9M8tacEUrweBX9+NG3FTDDLqEKO1X+0vYJAn6jVnKo=; b=QTu0989A+sGpfr/L6FC9KKxUdokyX/OCZ5SsXUnnvwhk0qM4FP58X9sk 6zrafJdve9psEhTo7qhQd1MSebSBxEYXK4X2GQuQTAukEgaQeMYAT+xgT VV7QeC57V4naqRCDOcpJmZB2yD8W807ZifGZRzHw6XAmh+PAyh7YX6+s2 s=;