Re: [OSPF] AD review of draft-ietf-ospf-encapsulation-cap-03

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Fri, 30 June 2017 15:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=3DMD8N/OmE8GHorROPeYtm6OqzujOgkmp3jt1X2YQZE=; b=I2M09kgjIZf79Su2IKQtVtSy8glLoLLTdS7Hu4BbhksPRf8IkMmNR/h5CBgiFgm1bg RVZcP70G+USIoYpbt9PA6iUG/lpe8zar4b9ubwsBZzbHt087jQrsYL4b19/g0WzhAb8q uQ5ASR/C783eFUGRCnYnsn2x1DwX94aaknsf0jBVoILn6XWkUk44kzm1NJRiwrNldLQA nfmjDE4n5OGIG5LAg5kXpK012GeFcywLxPd7WFo+GSvBAGRRxJFluajAn5JEAEUCdjDl gAtAjof/vGSJfw9eRxWg97LivCyflNJUBXSkr4Hn9FzRWVPtn25Hoj6mZfenZto4WmCx tv3A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=3DMD8N/OmE8GHorROPeYtm6OqzujOgkmp3jt1X2YQZE=; b=IXXmQFxV/LqR3fQFqIC/yNnBJzucTihDquemi2cAAGGWePND5zMhkFfBDLRUh6xB5I ns3Ckxlq2jfZMULSMYZenJS3HmZUcPZ9aoNmoZC7L8gvvcUvltbTizQI68lQNqHMm7YZ Q0l+kz4Fr9FcQXTJ39wboxIA+UQyD79e0aMDsrFv9Qm/F1xBKbHzOWs/J+phQKymHC5E sYpk6twcPc9lH1KgPswFfCJhaD2mB/lpcEXTJc3CgJABwQPHqJ4gDyjDiOQQ0WDenZi2 buJlPRBLVXzfdpbY2C5dxXo5st3T6M59jeHFyRsgjtFL0TzvG5Q8Hgfb5XwKrVDo3pqR L2DA==
References: <CAG4d1rfJPTyz-nENp2ViJYg14BCctGAAzt+TD3E9zEdejpqJaA@mail.gmail.com> <1FEE3F8F5CCDE64C9A8E8F4AD27C19EE2BBC446D@NKGEML515-MBX.china.huawei.com> <CAG4d1rdaPeUD4Vdgh8BGdF73mxc1Px=aaTj=7GzcaF+0JGuxKw@mail.gmail.com> <29949_1498471189_5950DB15_29949_382_1_53C29892C857584299CBF5D05346208A477AC986@OPEXCLILM21.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <CAG4d1rdBsH8j3u6yVppzUKPwL-T44nHbH-kuw-SFfT7voqhoJQ@mail.gmail.com> <26797_1498825901_595644AD_26797_68_1_53C29892C857584299CBF5D05346208A477E050A@OPEXCLILM21.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup>