Re: [OSPF] AD review of draft-ietf-ospf-encapsulation-cap-03

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Thu, 29 June 2017 21:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=sc39h3+kzJTEPWxekJKAgMLQ2l7MCjys9L88yk61QuE=; b=iIG333a5/zd2i3IlNgrPoqU0LqXfObTNuGB+xDIxFUB1uD2XrGm9VQqVjH55hK5tcf umcxMFCqiGzzjsCKFk1J8HyW29WXnKeorqAEO58xqa8MlRcrxmn9zwM3qPE+XO535kPK lPiVxHITURN92p4cWkdSR8e1spiT20hHO2F/lHYbRG8lf7aBGakRuryAxAZR/irnosWQ lkI2yjcE6IJM/C2oj4E8WycBGQRSx5XaxllS/Qu0abZClIELRwpbmxy6DyYmBWa7dzOV V+QwdxG/dRGcbR2Kpdz+ubNybCiwdjNmiRKBSXGKk/UbhVzupikTSdpE8StT3yikYvF3 pfGg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=sc39h3+kzJTEPWxekJKAgMLQ2l7MCjys9L88yk61QuE=; b=iG0n8lo62T6/ZpWXTsV/aLER7pLaL5TzZae+jHofJ02Br0MhDOXU5hfq9f8ROrK0H+ SFZ+10wZ+MDtVH6fEHk5LioKtRh+sCqWx+FvyLJjQiTJvrH+CzlTWHFc0O8NDn+TLsAH QOxHm5mzKSUIyRN8PTWEmuh8GMRkTaCCoDyrPzS7cNm3gWnE2qeDUcWxmX3551QxtwJd qtM4YTkYcTbSDh/ykAwG1C9oPDn5Gl1qsMsnQP2zh6M+TYSpZUm0CfZYKC/NHmvIRYom paJiX4Vu7Et04iR+yUviAEo0qW9FBv9zutJhVFWdCx4yYFhKMBoeKKKa3x/VtUdi/4Cn 3peA==